Sunday, November 29, 2015

Starting anew!

Some things grab our hearts and won't let go. The impetus behind my new series has been growing for some time. As the leaves changed colors, as we traveled cross-country, my mind wandered and the inspiration for this Silhouette Series was born. It's really a bit of selfishness, too. I'm doing this series purely to get my creativity flowing. I'll be trying new things and having fun. Oh, I intend on doing a LOT with this theme this year, so it will grow and morph as the year progresses. I am looking forward to the journey, the creative path, and the excitement stirred within me. As you, the viewer see this, please comment below on anything that strikes you and I'll take it into consideration. You are helping stir the creative juices. There will be surprises along the way, so add this blog to your email to get updated in a timely fashion. Two of the series are painted, so they will show up this month. Have you ever been so driven to complete a project, that it seemed all else just faded out of your mind? Creativity is like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment