Sunday, February 24, 2013

Contract Time

Presidents' Day 2013
24x12 Acrylic 
$225

Contracts may not stir up good vibes, but to really see something through to the end, we often do better when we bind ourselves into a contract.
CONTRACT
I, ___________, understand that I am undertaking an intensive, guided encounter with my own creativity. I commit myself to the twelve-week duration of the course. I, ___________, commit to weekly reading, daily morning pages, a weekly artist day, and the fulfillment of each week's tasks. 

I, __________, further understand that this course will raise issues and emotions for me to deal with. I, ____________, commit myself to excellent self-care--adequate sleep, diet, exercise, and pampering--for the duration of the course. 
_________________________
(signature)
______________________
(date)

Now, not to scare you off, but this is for your betterment. I think we will all see some great improvement in our inner child artist as we go through the next few weeks together. See previous posts for more information.





No comments:

Post a Comment